G6DS Real 8GB and 16GB
From OzModChips Wiki
 G6 DS Real User Manual
Click this link for the most up to date user manual.
 Adding ROM's to your G6
- To get roms working, create a folder called 'NDS' on your G6 in the root directory.
- Drag the ROMs you want into that folder.
- The files should be in '.nds' format.
- Stick the G6 in your DS, and thats it!
- Always eject the "D-Disk Device" correctly from Windows.
- Always plug the G6 cartridge into the "D-Disk Device" prior to plugging into the USB socket on your computer.
- Always unplug the "D-Disk Device" from the USB socket on your computer BEFORE taking the G6 cartridge out of the "D-Disk Device".
 G6DS Real Software
G6DS Real downloads website - You can download the latest files from G6's official website.
Be sure to update to the latest G6 Real software, by downloading the System files (currently V2.8 (18-12-2007)), then copy the system directory to the root of the G6 Real.
The G6DSReal and the M3DSReal now use 'virtually' the same firmware. (Tested by me - NOT ALL GAMES WORK on 2.51 - Make sure you use 2.6+!!!)
M3DS Real downloads webiste - You can now use the latest files from M3DS Real official download location.
Update to the latest "M3/G6 DS Real" software, by downloading the System files (currently V2.9/E/U (11-01-2008)), then copy the system directory to the root of the G6 Real.
 G6DS Real Homebrew
Some good DS homebrew links.
 DLDI patching (Dynamically Linked Disc Interface)
This allows homebrew programs to read and write files on the memory card inserted into one of the system's slots.
Download the G6real.dldi file from here
 G6DS Real Compatibility
G6DS REAL compatibility link at scorpei.com
 G6DS Real Skins
See this GBATemp section for some skins made for the new V2.4+ system, which now have animated icons.
Example skin snapshots. (Done by "ridgecity" from GBATemp)