How To Update WODE Jukebox
From OzModChips Wiki
You will need
- A SD card (any size will do)
- The update file
- your WODE!
- Make sure your card is formated in FAT or FAT32, NTFS file system will not work!
- put the "update.bin" file in the root of the SD card. The root means the very top!, not inside a folder
- make sure the file is not zipped, its the actual file inside the zip, if you downloaded a zip.
- put the SD card inside your WODE SD card slot
- Turn off your wii/wode, if its on
- Turn on your Wii, and the WODE should find the file, and start updating
There are a couple different types of updates.
WODE menu updates only take about 1 minute A WODE FPGA update (updating the CORE functionality, really amazing this can be done via SD card) will take up to 5 minutes.
Just be patient, when its done, its done, and your WODE will go into the menu
You can verify the update by checking the "ABOUT" section of the WODE