Premodified Wii Console
From OzModChips Wiki
Congratulations on buying a brand new premodded console!
 Getting started
- A quick start guide to setting up your wii can be found under Wii Sports in your package.
- You can format your wii if you want to go through the initial configuration yourself, but here are some things you may want to change if you can't be bothered.
- Time and Date
- Console Name
- Screen Type (wide screen, or 4:3)
- WiFi Settings
- Parental protection (don't forget your password, you will need to spend 30mins on the phone to Nintendo try to recover it)
- Burn in reduction (for LCDs and Plasmas)
- Sensor bar location
 Using your console to its full potential
- Everything WiiKey Modchip related can be found here, please give it a good read.
- A guide to Playing International games with your wiiKey
- A guide to Burning DVD's for your Wii
- International gaming has been set up for you, but it is good to know how the Wiikey Configuration disc works
If you have a premodded wii with D2ckey, then there is no config disc. International gaming is already set on for you.